Full-time, Bodegraven (The Netherlands)
WE’RE CHANGING THE FUTURE OFTELCO NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
New developments and changing customer needs mean we are always adding new functionality to our software. That is the reason behind our choice for a completely modular system, so that our customers consistently have the best options for insights and access to manage their assets, connections, resources, and workflows.
Our goal is to give our customer the network management tools that make their work easier, both now and in the future.
PROJECTMANAGEMENT AND BEYOND
- Delivering forgettable software gives you an unforgettable feeling
- For you it’s not only managing the project, but also deeply understanding the actual customer needs
- Strongly aware of your environment and processes you independently lead the project
- You bring teams to a higher level
- Customer collaboration is your key to success
- All we need to do is simply ask you!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT
- Work directly and closely with our customers and development hubs
- Bring together the best multi-disciplined teams that build our forgettable software
- Be on the front line by leading teams that build game-changing solutions
- To become unforgettable, be deeply involved in all details of the software and the delivery process
- Keep it structured by reporting about project progress, budget and challenges
A WORK ENVIRONMENT SO REWARDING, YOU’LL SOON FORGET ANYTHING LESS WAS EVEN POSSIBLE
- Open workspace including lunch facilities, pooltable and weekly drinks
- International work environment with offices in Bodegraven and Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Attractive and competitive salary with favourable pension plan and full travel allowance
- High end laptop and smartphone included
- Possibilty to follow training courses and obtaining certificates
- 25 vacation days, 10 extra days optional
IS THIS YOU?
- HBO+ educated
- Experience with software development, or highly attracted to our working field
- Capable to handle multiple parallel tasks
- No 9-5 mentality
- Communications skills in both Dutch and English
- Social Teamplayer
- Strive for the best